Emerson Lake And Powell: Powell First Concert. (Blue Cafe 146A/B)
Recorded Live at El Paso Country Colosseum, El Paso, Texas, USA - August 18, 1986.
VG- Audience Recording :: Bootleg CDR :: CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
01. The Score
03. Pictures At An Exhibition
04. Lucky Man
05. Dream Runner
06. Creole Dance
07. Still...you Turn Me On
02. Touch And Go
04. Fanfare For The Common Man
05. Karn Evil 9 (1st Impression) / America
Files: 13. :: Size: 207.23 MB (mp3) / 485 MB (flac) .
Total Time: 01:26:13 hour/s.
Personnel: Keith Emerson :: Greg Lake :: Cozy Powell .
Quality Is Incredible!
Jimi Hendrix "Studio Sessions Vol.2" (Voodoo Chile Records. 6CD box-set)
- Limited edition. Only 2000 numbered sets distributed worldwide.
- Artwork included (edited by E)
Lineage: Original CDs - EAC - WAV - FLAC
Second box set release from the Jimi Hendrix studio sessions release featuring six discs of audio from Jimi Hendrix's various studio sessions between February 11 and November 14, 1969.
Disc 1 includes audio from the February 11 Buddy Miles Express session, February 14 Olympic Studio session, February 22 Jimi Hendrix demo recording, and March 25 jam session with Jim
McCarty , Dave Holland, and Buddy Miles.
Disc 2 includes audio from the legendary March 25 John McLaughlin jam session, April 1 and 3 Jimi Hendrix Experience sessions, April 14 session, and April 22 Mannish Boy session with Billy Cox and Buddy Miles.
Disc 3 includes more audio from the Mannish Boy session.
Disc 4 includes audio from the April 24 Billy Cox and Rocky Isaac session, May 7 Stephen Stills and Johnny Winter session, May 14 Billy Cox and Mitch Mitchell session, and May 21 recording session.
Disc 5 includes audio from teh May 22 session, various April and May Jimi Hendrix solo recordings, and audio from the August 28 and 29 Hit Factory sessions.
Disc 6 includes audio from the September 6 Hit Factory session, September 15, 24, and 25 Record Plant sessions, September 30 session with Stephen Stills, John Sebastian, and Buddy Miles session, and audio from the November 14 Billy Cox and Buddy Miles session.
01. It's Too Bad
02. Slow Version
03. Ezy Rider/Star Spangled Banner
04. Olympic Blues Jam
05. Message To Love
06. Gypsy Blood
07. Valleys Of Neptune(Guitar)
08. Valleys Of Neptune(Piano)
09. Jimi/Jimmy Jam
01. Driving South/Everything's Gonna Be Alright
02. Bleeding Heart
03. Trash Man
04. Ships Passing In The Night
05. Stone Free
06. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
07. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
08. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
09. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
10. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
11. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
12. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
13. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
14. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
15. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
16. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
17. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
18. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
19. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 1)
01. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
02. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
03. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
04. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
05. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
06. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
07. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
08. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
09. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
10. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
11. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
12. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
13. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
14. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
15. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
16. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
17. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
18. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
19. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
20. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
21. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
22. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
23. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
24. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
25. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
26. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
27. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
28. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
29. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
30. Mannish Boy Sessions(Part 2)
01. Crash Landing
02. Drone Blues
03. Things I Used To Do
04. Young/Hendrix Jam
05. Js18 Fuzzy Guitar Jam
06. Jam 292
07. Hear My Train A Comin'
01. Message From Nine To The Universe
02. Midnight Lightning
03. Easy Blues
08. Machine Gun
09. Izabella/Machine Gun(Composite)
01. Valleys Of Neptune
02. Lord I Sing The Blues For Me And You
03. Stepping Stone
04. Power Of Soul
05. Power Of Soul
06. Power Of Soul
07. Power Of Soul
08. Power Of Soul
09. Message To Love
10. Message To Love
11. Message To Love
12. Room Full Of Mirrors
13. Instrumental Jam
Files: 88. :: Size: 2.31 GB (flac).
Total Time: 06:48:19 hour/s.
Rainbow: Smoke On The Water. (Tarantura :: TCDRAINBOW-2-1,2)
Recorded Live at Nagoyashi Kohkaido Aichi, Nagoya, Japan - August 23, 1981.
Excellent+ Audience Recording :: Silver CD :: MP3 CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
01. Pomp And Circumstance
02. Over The Rainbow
03. Spotlight Kid
04. Love's No Friend
05. I Surrender
07. Man On The Silver Mountain
08. Catch The Rainbow
09. Can't Happen Here
10. Don Airey Keyboard Solo
11. Lost In Hollywood _ A Light In The Black
12. Difficult To Cure (Beethoven's 9th)
13. Bob Rondinelli Drum Solo
14. Long Live Rock 'n' Roll
15. Woman From Tokyo
16. All Night Long
17. Vielleicht Das Nachster Zeit (Maybe Next
18. Since You Been Gone
19. Smoke On The Water
20. Over The Rainbow
Files: 20. :: Size: 216.08 MB (mp3) | 646 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:34:29 hour/s.
*** Difficult to Cure Japan Tour ***
Personnel: RAINBOW MK VII - Ritchie Blackmore: Guitar :: Joe Lynn Turner: Vocals :: Roger Glover: Bass :: Don Airey: Keyboards :: Bob Rondinelli: Drums.
Paul MCCartney: Back To The Big Egg. (Non Plus Ultra, NPU-09)
Recorded Live at Toyko Dome, Tokyo, Japan - March 07, 1990.
Excellent Soundboard Recording :: Silver CDs :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Figure Of Eight
03. Got To Get You Into My Life
04. Rough Ride
05. Band On The Run
06. We Got Married
07. Let 'Em In
08. The Long And Winding Road
09. The Fool On The Hill
10. Sgt Peppers Lonely Hearts Club Band
11. Good Day Sunshine
12. Can't Buy Me Love
13. Put It There
01. Things We Said Today
02. Eleanor Rigby
03. This One
04. My Brave Face
05. Back In The U.S.S.R.
06. I Saw Her Standing There
07. Coming Up
08. Let It Be
09. Ain't That A Shame
10. Live And Let Die
11. If I Were Not Upon A Stage
12. Hey Jude
14. Get Back
15. Golden Slumbers / Carry That Weight / The End
Files: 28.:: Size: 820.72 MB (flac).
Total Time: 02:14:04 hour/s.
*** The Paul McCartney World Tour, Asia ***
Personnel: Paul McCartney, Stuart, McIntosh Wix, Whitten, Linda McCartney.
Notes: Live at the Tokyo "Big Egg" Dome, Tokyo, Japan - 7. March 1990 . This is really great: a soundboard recording of a 1990 gig! Really great soundquality, nice collection of songs and a great third bonus cd (not included in this post, sorry) <- Info taken from bootlegzone dot com>.
Ac-Dc: First Toll in Osaka. (Lost And Found, LAF1683)
Recorded Live at Expo Hall, Osaka, Japan - February 1 1981 .
Very Good+ Audience Recording :: Japanese PRO CD-R :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Hells Bells
02. Shot Down In Flames
03. Sin City
04. Back In Black
05. Bad Boy Boogie
06. She´s Got The Jack
07. Higwhway To Hell
08. High Voltage
09. Whole Lotta Rosie
10. I´m A Rocker
11. You Shook Me All Night Long
13. Let There Be Rock
Files: 13.:: Size: 412.85 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:13:46 hour/s.
*** Back in Black Tour (Japan Leg) ***
Personnel: Brian Johnson – lead vocals, Angus Young – lead guitar, Malcolm Young – rhythm guitar, backing vocals, Cliff Williams – bass guitar, backing vocals, Phil Rudd – drums .
Notes: Lineage: Trade > CDR > EAC "Secure Mode" > Wave > Traders Little Helper > Flac 6
Soundquality: I´d rate this one 8,5 out of 10.<Info taken from original .nfo file>.
Halford: Made In Hell. (Not On Label – LONG 191100 (Japanese Boot))
Recorded Live at Longhorn , Stuttgart , Germany - November 19,2000.
Excellent Audience Recording :: Silver CD :: Lossless FLAC.
03. Made In hell
04. Locked And Loaded
05. Into The Pit
06. Nailed To The Gun
07. Stained Class
09. Running Wild
11. Silent Screams
14. Night Fall
15. Hellion / Electric Eye
16. Riding On The Wind
18. Metal Gods
19. Breaking The Law
Files: 20.:: Size: 583.66 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:18:58 hour/s.
*** Resurrection Tour ***
Personnel: Rob Halford – vocals, Patrick Lachman – guitar, Mike Chlasciak – guitar, Ray Riendeau – bass, Bobby Jarzombek – drums.
Notes: Silver-CD 'Made In Hell - The Metal God Is Back' (no information about the actual label / Long 191100 (2001)) Lineage: Silver-CD > EAC (log-file included) > WAV > FLAC (via TLH (Level 7 and tested)) > TTD/Dime (2010-01-11)
As with most Silver-Bootlegs, dates and venues might not be those that are written on the artwork or the CDs themselves. I always do my best to give good information, but I sometimes just can´t guarantee. <- Info taken from original .nfo file>.
Paul McCartney: Out there Japan Tour 2015 tokyo 27. (Piccadilly Circus, PCCD-220/221/222)
Recorded Live at Tokyo Dome, Tokyo, Japan - April 27, 2015 (Third Night).
Excellent Audience recordings :: Silver CDs :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Opening Film
02. Magical Mystery Tour
03. Save Us
04. Can't Buy Me Love
05. Listen To What The Man Said
06. Let Me Roll It
07. Paperback Writer
08. My Valentine
09. Nineteen Hundred And Eighty-Five
10. The Long And Winding Road
11. Maybe I'm Amazed
12. I've Just Seen A Face
13. We Can Work It Out
14. Another Day
15. Hope For The Future
16. And I Love Her
18. Here Today
20. Queenie Eye
21. Lady Madonna
01. All Together Now
02. Lovely Rita
03. Eleanor Rigby
04. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
06. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
07. Band On The Run
08. Back In The U.S.S.R.
09. Let It Be
10. Live And Let Die
11. Hey Jude
12. Day Tripper
13. Hi Hi Hi
14. I Saw Her Standing There
16. Helter Skelter
17. Golden Slumbers - Carry That Weight - The End
Disc 3 (Soundcheck)
01. Attention & Enjoy The Show!
02. Equipments Checking
03. Paul's Appearance & Greeting
04. Honey Hush
05. Blue Suede Shoes
06. Flaming Pie
08. Don't Let The Sun Catch You Crying
09. Let 'Em In
11. It's So Easy
12. Midnight Special
13. Ram On
15. Massage Song
16. Lady Madonna
17. Paul's Greeting
Files: 55.:: Size: 1.25 GB (flac).
Total Time: 03:33:27 hour/s.
*** 'Out There' Japan Tour 2015 ***
Notes: 3CDs. Complete concert and soundcheck.
TOKYO DOME, third show (April 27, 2015). It is our last day at the Dome (yesterday was a day off) although the Japanese promoter tells us he could have carried on filling the venue for weeks to come, such is the demand. This story from a local tabloid newspaper caught my eye, and gives you an idea of how big a deal the shows are:
Needless to say the show goes brilliantly and I get the feeling none of us want to leave Tokyo. And indeed, although we have finished that run of shows, we are staying in the city for the next performance, merely moving on to a different venue – although this isn’t just ANY venue.<- Info taken from Macca Official blog tour >.
Rush: Because It Happens. (Gypsy Eye :: GE 234/235)
Recorded Live at Blockbuster Pavilion, Charlotte, North Carolina, USA - June 14, 1992.
Excellent Soundboard Recordings :: Silver CDs :: MP3 CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
01. Intro ~ Force Ten
04. Distant Early Warning
05. Time Stand Still
08. Roll the Bones
09. Show Don't Tell
10. The Big Money
11. Ghost of a Chance
01. Vital Signs
02. The Analog Kid
03. The Trees
04. Where's My Thing?
05. The Rhythm Method
06. Closer to the Heart
09. Tom Sawyer
10. Medley: The Spirit of Radio/2112: Overture/Finding My Way/La Villa Strangiato/Anthem/Red Barchetta/ Medley (cont'd): The Spirit of Radio (reprise)/Cygnus X-1.
Files: 21.:: Size: 300,15 MB (mp3) | 948 MB (flac).
Total Time: 02:11:11 hour/s.
*** The Roll the Bones Tour ***
Personnel: Geddy Lee :: Alex Lifeson :: Neil Peart.
Notes: Review by Dionysus 10: (Audio - 9) Looks like Gypsy Eye got hold of the DR release Charlotte Fever P.E. There are some kind of static noises present during the The Spirit Of Radio which are not on the DR release, sounds like it could have been a pressing problem. Also the closing medley is in the form of 1 big track. Contrary to what it says on the artwork, this is NOT a soundboard recording, it's an audience DAT master as listed above. All track times were taken from the artworks.
Review by jtm9734: (Audio - 9.5) This boot sounds freakin' awesome and is almost as good as it gets, folks.<-(Info taken from digitalrushexperience.com).
The Police - Born in the 50's. (On Stage :: CD 12028)
Recorded Live at The Paradise, Boston, MA, USA - April 7, 1979.
Soundboard Recording -> Bootleg / Silver CD :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Truth Hits Everybody
02. Hole in my Life
03. Can't Stand Losing You
05. So Lonely
06. Fall Out
07. Born in the 50's
10. Next to You
11. Message in a Bottle (Removed, official track appearing on the "Message in a Box" box set)
Personnel: Sting :: Andy Summers :: Stewart Copeland.
Notes: Sting has laryngitis!... "Well, well, it looks like we have to come back to Boston after all. Hé Dave, bring me something to wipe my nose with. What you're hearing on the radio here is terminal laryngitis. Any doctors in the house? I'll now blow a deflate". After blowing his nose Sting continued: "Oedipus played this record on WBCN later this day, earlier this day I should say. It was our first ever single in England. It was called Fall Out". Before Born In The 50's: "We had four audiences so far in this club. I think you're the best, I do. You're certainly the loudest". Before Roxanne Sting told that they were staying in the Bradford Hotel in the Combat Zone, the red light district of Boston: "I love the area. It reminds me of this song". The twelve minutes version included a singing competition between the people standing at the left and at right side of the club. <- Info taken from discogs dot com "> .
+MORE: THE POLICE
Led Zeppelin: The Last Performance In USA. (Scorpio, Scorpio LZ-09034)
Recorded Live at Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA, USA - July 23 & 24, 1977.
VG/EX- Audience Recordings :: Silver CDs :: Lossless FLAC.
02. The Song Remains The Same
03. Sick Again
04. Nobody's Fault But Mine
05. Over The Hills And Far Away
06. Since I've Been Loving You
07. No Quarter
01. Ten Years Gone
02. The Battle Of Evermore
03. Going To California
04. Black Country Woman
05. Bron-Yr-Aur Stomp
06. Trampled Underfoot
07. White Summer , Black Mountain Sice
01. Guitar Solo
02. Achilles Last Stand
03. Stairway To Heaven
04. Whole Lotta Love
05. Rock And Roll
06. Black Dog
02. The Song Remains The Same
03. Sick Again
04. Nobody's Fault But Mine
05. Over The Hills And Far Away
06. Since I've Been Loving You
07. No Quarter
01. Ten Years Gone
02. The Battle Of Evermore
03. Going To California
04. Misterry Train
05. Black Country Woman
06. Bron-Y-Aur Stomp
07. Trampled Underfoot
01. White Summer , Black Mountain Side
03. Guitar Solo
04. Achilles Last Stand
05. Stairway To Heaven
06. Whole Lotta Love
07. Rock And Roll
Files: 42.:: Size: 1.86 GB (flac).
Total Time: 05:29:45 hour/s.
*** North American Tour 1977 ***
Personnel: Jimmy Page, Robert Plant, John Paul Jones & John Bonham.
Notes: The Last Performance In The U.S.A. on Scorpio presents both concerts at the Alameda County Coliseum, Oakland, CA edited from the various tapes to present the best sounding and most complete versions on silver disc.
These two aren’t the best Zeppelin gigs, but are enjoyable. And since they are their last two shows in the US, are historically important. Scorpio package the two in a six disc quad case with photos from the gigs on the inserts and a reproduction of the Larry Tuten concert poster on the front. Scorpio made very effort to make The Last Performance In The U.S.A. the definitive versions of these shows and have succeeded...<< Info taken from Collectors Music Reviews >>.
+MORE: LED ZEPPELIN
Black Sabbath: Holy War. (Metal Sword Records :: MS CD 022/23)
Recorded Live at Hammersmith Odeon, London, England - January 20, 1981.
Ex- Audience Recording :: PRO-CDRs :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Supertzar (Intro Tape)
02. War Pigs
03. Neon Knights
04. N.I.B. + Drum Solo
05. Children Of The Sea
06. Sweet Leaf
07. Lady Evil
01. Black Sabbath
02. Heaven And Hell
03. Iron Man
04. Guitar Solo
05. Die Young
07. Children Of The Grave
Files: 14.:: Size: 608,46 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:35:07 hour/s.
*** Heaven & Hell Tour ***
Personnel: Tony Iommi: Guitar / Ronnie James Dio: Vocals / Geezer Butler: Bass / Vinnie Appice: Drums / Geoff Nicholls: Keyboards.
Notes: Artwork Included (but see notes below regarding the order of tracks). The show is well-known, but this bootleg IMHO beats any other version of this show that has been released before (and possibly any other version in circulation). Two sources are available from this show: one was taped by Purplecockney AKA Steve M.; the other (better-sounding) source was released on the 'London Hammersmith Odeon' LP bootleg and also released in several versions (including the 'Never a Maker' and 'Live Murder Act I' CD bootlegs, both of which are obviously sourced from the 'London Hammersmith Odeon' LP bootleg).
'Holy War', which I am uploading here, is from the same source as the 'London Hammersmith Odeon' LP bootleg and its CD reincarnations. 'Holy War' was released by Metal Sword Records in 2000, and the artwork claims that it is a 'digitally remastered edition' of an 'original master recording'. While I am generelly sceptical about claims written on the artwork of commercial bootlegs, I tend to believe that this is really sourced from a transfer of the master tape. Thus, the sound quality is even better than on the other available bootlegs (which are quite nice already), and I do not hear any vinyl cracks. Moreover, the sound is NOT overcompressed (as it is on some commercial CD bootlegs of other shows, especially those released by Tarantura - I am extremely happy that this bootleg is NOT from Tarantura!). A picture of the spectrum is included in this upload. More importantly, check out the samples below - I am curious for your opinions!
One thing, however, is strange about this bootleg: 'Paranoid' and 'Children of the Grave' are located on the end of disc 1 instead of the end of disc 2 where they would belong. My friend Phobos corrected this in the following way:
- He moved the encore break noise from the end of 'Lady Evil' to the place between 'Die Young' and 'Paranoid' (where it belongs),
- added a fade-out at the end of 'Lady Evil' (which is now the last track of disc 1)
- and arranged for a smooth transition between 'Die Young', encore break and 'Paranoid'.
Many thanks to Phobos for his work! Anyway, for those who prefer to have the tracks in the same order as they were released on CD, I have added the original files of 'Lady Evil', 'Die Young', 'Paranoid' and 'Children of the Grave' in a subfolder of this upload, called 'Original tracks'. (Info taken from original info file).
+MORE: BLACK SABBATH
The Ramones: RAW II. (cd-GLLE records 027)
Recorded Live at City Hall Plaza, San Francisco, USA - June 08, 1979.
Soundboard Recording :: Bootleg Silver CD :: CBR 320 kbps.
01. Rockaway Beach
02. Teenage lobotomy
03. Blitzkrieg bop
04. I don't want you
05. Go mental
06. Gimme gimme shock treatment
07. Rock'n roll highscholl
08. I wanna be sedated
09. I just want something to do
10. I'm against it
11. Sheena is a punk rocker
12. Havana affair
14. I want you around
15. I'm affected
16. Surfin' bird
17. Cretin hop
18. Listen to my heart
19. California sun
20. I dont wanna walk around with you
21. Today your love tommorrow the world
23. Do you wanna dance
24. Suzy is a headbanger
25. let's dance
26. Judy is a punk
27. We're a happy family
Files: 27. :: Size: 130.38 MB (mp3) / 413 MB (flac).
Total Time: 00:56:58 hour/s.
Personnel: Joey Ramone – lead vocals :: Johnny Ramone – guitar :: Dee Dee Ramone – bass guitar, vocals :: Marky Ramone – drums.
Notes: San Francisco, CA, Usa, June 8, 1979 complete concert! excellent sound (FM radio broadcast source)Lineage: silver cd bootleg -> mediamonkey -> flac.<-(Info taken from original nfo file).
Blondie: Sex Offender Live 1977. (Nouvelle Vague :: NV-005R)
Recorded Live at Old Waldorf , San Francisco, CA , United States - September 21, 1977.
Excellent Soundboard (Pe-FM?) recording :: Japanese PRO CD-R :: MP3 CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
02. Youth Nabbed As Sniper
03. Fan Mail
04. Cautious Lip
05. I'm On E
06. Detroit 442
07. I Didn't Have The Nerve To Say No
08. Bermuda Triangle Blues
09. (I'm Always Touched By Your) Presence, Dear
10. Contact In Red Square
11. Shark In Jet's Clothing
12. In The Sun
13. Heart Full Of Soul
14. Playing With Fire
15. Moonlight Drive
Files: 15.:: Size: 104.16 MB (mp3) | 319.61MB (flac).
Total Time: 00:45:31 hour/s.
*** Second U.S. Tour '77 ***
Notes: Unconfirmed, but believed correct. KSAN recorded one of these for broadcast on Sept. 24. Great sound, great show!!.(info taken from original nfo file).
Halford: Burning Edge. (Anaconda 055/56)
Recorded Live at Zepp Fukuoka, Fukuoka, Japan - December 15, 2000.
Excellent Audience Recording :: Silver CDs :: MP3 CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
2. Made In Hell
3. Locked And Loaded
4. Into The Pit
5. Nailed To The Gun
6. Stained Class
8. Running Wild
10. Silent Screams
2. Night Fall
3. The Hellion
4. Electric Eye
5. Riding On The Wind
7. Beyond The Realms Of Death
8. Metal Gods
9. Breaking The Law
10. The Ripper
Files: 21. :: Size: 225.72 MB (mp3) | 611 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:38:39 hour/s.
*** Resurrection World Tour ***Personnel: Rob Halford - vocals :: Mike Chlasciak - guitar :: Patrick Lachman - guitar :: Ray Riendeau - bass :: Bobby Jarzombek - drums.
Notes: Audience recording (Liberated bootleg). Lineage: Original bootleg discs > WAV (EAC in secure mode) > Flac (TLH @ level 8). High Quality Cover scans included.<-(Info taken from original info file).
West, Bruce & Laing: Live in K-Town. (OH BOY 1-9062)
Recorded Live at Landwirtschaftshalle, Kaiserslauten, Germany - April 14, 1973.
Ex Audience or Soundboard :: Silver CD :: MP3 CBR 320 kbps & FLAC.
01. Don't Look Around
03. Why Dontcha?
04. 3rd Degree
05. Mississippi Queen
06. Roll Over Beethoven
07. Love is Worth the Blues
09. Sunshine of Your Love
Files: 9. :: Size: 142.47 MB (mp3) | 363 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:01:15 hour/s.
Personnel: Leslie West :: Jack Bruce :: Corky Laing.
Notes: Really good recording, it sounds as an SBD, great show, listen to the sound sample. lineage: Original silver > plex tool professional XL > wav > flac.<-(Info taken from original info file).
+MORE: WEST BRUCE and LAING
Iron Maiden: Slavery Master. (Zodiac, ZODIAC 002)
Recorded Live at Mecca Arena , Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA - December 19, 1984.
Excellent Audience Recordings :: Silver CDs :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Aces High
02. 2 Minutes To Midnight
03. The Trooper
05. Flight Of Icarus
06. The Rime Of The Ancient Mariner
08. Guitar Solo
09. The Number Of The Beast
10. Hallowed Be Thy Name
11. Iron Maiden
01. Member Introductions
02. Run To The Hills
03. Running Free
05. Churchill's Speech *
06. Aces High *
07. 2 Minutes To Midnight *
08. The Trooper *
09. Revelations *
10. Powerslave *
11. The Number Of The Beast *
12. 22 Acacia Avenue *
13. Iron Maiden *
14. Run To The Hills *
* Live at Espace Ballard, Paris, France 29th October 1984
Files: 25.:: Size: 881.08 MB (flac).
Total Time: 02:20:35 hour/s.
*** World Slavery Tour ***
Notes: Source: Silvers > EAC > WAV > jetAudio > FLAC
There are of course many audience recordings from this tour, perhaps the best of the American leg is featured here in this new release from the new label Zodiac.
The audience recording is excellent, recorded very close to the stage with little crowd noise to interfere with the recording. There is some phasing of the sound from time to time as if the person recording was moving around but is very clear well balanced and extremely detailed, certainly one to turn up loud. A excellent concert in both performance and sound quality.
The filler on the second disc comes from the bands performance in Paris France on the same tour two months from the bands European leg of the tour. There are two know recordings from the gig, an good audience recording and an very good soundboard FM broadcast recording, the latter is featured here.
This is one of the shows Maiden collectors have been clambering about for some time, this release is much welcomed and an impressive release. ..<Info taken from from Collectors Music Reviews>.
+MORE: IRON MAIDEN
The Specials: Paradiso, Amsterdam, 1980. (No Label)
Recorded Live at The Paradiso, Amsterdam, The Netherlands - January 21, 1980.
Excellent Soundboard recording :: Japanese Pro CD-R :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Dawning Of A New Era
02. Do The Dog
03. It's Up To You
04. Monkey Man
05. Rat Race
06. Blank Expression
07. Rude Boys Outta Jail
08. Concrete Jungle
09. Too Hot
10. Doesn't Make It Alright
11. Stupid Marriage
12. Too Much Too Young
13. Guns Of Navarone
14. Little Bitch
15. A Message To You Rudy
16. Nite Club
18. Long Shot Kick De Bucket
20. Skinhead Moonstomp
22. You're Wondering Now
Files: 22.:: Size: 473.20 MB (flac).
Total Time: 01:11:46 hour/s.
*** 1980 European Tour ***
Notes: SBD, Lineage - Silver > EAC (secure) > WAV > TLH > Flac8
All thanks to the taper. These do not appear to be the recordings used for 'Blue Plate Special' - they seem to be taken from an audience tape instead, & appear to be from a different performance - & this show is much more energetic.....<info taken from the original .nfo file>.
Manowar: CH 84. (Stentor :: STEN 91.007)
Recorded Live at unknown city and venue, Switzerland - Unknown date 1984.
Excellent Audience recording :: Silver CD :: FLAC.
02. Metal Daze
03. The Decret of steel
04. Bass Sole (De Maio)
05. Sign of the Hammer
06. All men play on
07. Blood of my enemies
10. Battle Hymn
Files: 10.:: Size: 303,53 MB (flac).
Total Time: 00:54:10 hour/s.
*** Sign of the Hammer Tour ***
Personnel: Eric Adams - vocals, Ross the Boss - guitars, Joey DeMaio - bass guitars, Scott Columbus - drums .
Notes: Live in Switzerland 1984. - Released in 3 color variants (affecting the fonts on front/back print): green (this), yellow (Ch 84),c pink (Ch 84) .<< info taken from discogs dot com >>.
Jimi Hendrix: Studio Sessions Vol.1. (Vudu Records)
Recorded at Hendrix Apartment & other places, 1967-1968.
Studio Recordings :: Silver CDs :: Lossless FLAC.
01. Exp : May 5, 1967 Alternate Mix
02. Bold As Love: October 29, 1967 Alternate Mix
03. Hear My Train A Comin' : December 19, 1967 Jimi Hendrix 1973 Film
04. Dance: December 20, 1967 Early Take Acetate - Riff Later Used For Ezy Rider
05. Long Hot Summer Night: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
06. 1983: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
07. Angel: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
08. Cherokee Mist: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
09. Hear My Train A'comin: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
10. Voodoo Chile: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
11. Cherokee Mist: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
12. Gypsy Eyes: Early 1968 Demo Hendrix Apartment
13. All Along The Watchtower: Alternate Mix
14. Have You Ever Been (to Electric Ladyland): Alternate Version
15. Dance: Alternate Instrumental Take
01. My Friend: March 13, 1968 Unedited Version
02. Somewhere: Alternate Mix
03. Somewhere: Alternate Version
04. Little Miss Strange: Instrumental
05. 1983: Early Version
06. Gypsy Eyes: April 29, 1968 Alternate Version
07. Gypsy Eyes: April 29, 1968 Alternate Version
08. Gypsy Eyes: April 29, 1968 Alternate Version
09. House Burning Down: May 1, 1968 Alternate Version
10. Three Little Bears/south Saturn Delta Instrumental Jam: Alternate Version
11. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
12. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
13. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
14. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
15. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
16. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
01. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
02. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
03. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
04. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
05. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
06. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
07. Voodoo Child (slight Return): May 3, 1968 Session
08. Little Miss Strange: May 5, 1968 Alternate Version
09. Jazz Jimi Jazz Jam: May-june 1968
10. Have You Ever Been To (electric Ladyland): May-june 1968 Alternate Version
11. Rainy Day Shuffle: June 10, 1968 Outtake
12. ...and The Gods Made Love: June 29, 1968 Alternate Mix
13. Js6 Jam 1 October 16/17 1968
01. Js7 Jam 2 October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
02. Js8 Jam 3 October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
03. Sunshine Of Your Love: October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
04. Js9 Jam 4 October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
05. Sunshine Of Your Love: October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
06. Js10 Jam 5: October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
07. Js11 Jam 6: October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
08. Js12 Jam 7: October 16/17 1968 (jack Bruce, Jim Mccarty And Buddy Miles)
09. Js2 Izabella: October 18, 1968
10. Calling All Devil's Children: Ocober 21, 1968 Alternate
11. Calling All Devil's Children: Ocober 21, 1968 Alternate
01. Calling All Devil's Children: Ocober 21, 1968 Alternate
02. Look Over Yonder (mr. Bad Luck/mr. Lost Soul): October 22, 1968 Basic Track
03. Look Over Yonder (mr. Bad Luck/mr. Lost Soul) October 22, 1968 Alternate Mix
04. New Rising Sun (aka Mlk): October 23, 1968 Early Version
05. Peace In Mississippi: October 24, 1968 Unedited Basic Track
06. Peace In Mississippi: October 24, 1968 Take 15
07. Js28 Jam:october 27, 1968
08. Js29 Jam:october 27, 1968
09. Js30 Jam:october 27, 1968
10. Everything's Gonna Be Alright
11. Lover Man (here He Comes) Take 1: October 29, 1968
12. Lover Man: October 29, 1968 Take 3
13. Lover Man: October 29, 1968 Take 4
01. Session Thing: October 1968
02. Gloria (take 8)
03. Js31 Jam Messenger (take 15): October 1968
04. Js1 Heavy Jam: October 1968
05. Js4 Jam (last Thursday Morning)
06. Js3 Instrumental/winter Blues: November 6, 1968
Files: 74.:: Size: 2.01 GB (flac).
Total Time: 06:12:06 hour/s.
Notes: Acetates, Home Recordings, Demos, Studio Jams, Alternate Mixes and Early Versions
6 Disc Set --- CD > EAC > WAV > FLAC
Guest Musicians: Jack Bruce, Jim McCarty and Buddy Miles.