Important Info

The Download Links are inside the Text Files!

King Solomon Burke: Lugano 2008 [SwissBird & Simplex roio]
Recorded Live at RTE3 Auditorium, Lugano, Switzerland - 05/12/2008
Excellent Soundboard Recording (AMM Soundboard/Reel to Reel/DAT) - VBR_2

Disc 1
1. That's How I Got To Memphis
2. Fast Train
3. Diamond In Your Mind
4. Cry To Me
5. Georgia On My Mind
6. Like A Fire
7. Down In the Valley
8. Medley I
9. I Wanna Go Home
10. A Change Is Gonna Come
11. None Of Us Are Free
12. Band Intro + I Will Survive

Disc 2
13. Misty Blue
14. Got To Get You Off My Mind
15. Don't Give Up On Me
16. Atta Way To Go
17. Medley II
18. Johnny B. Goode
19. I Give You My Heart
20. I Wish I Knew
21. What A Wonderful World
22. Silent Night, Holy Night
23. Everybody Needs Somebody To Love

download from



Acústico a dit…


I want to take this opportunity to wish you a very merry Christmas and a happy and prosperous new year.

Anonyme a dit…

Thanks :)

Enregistrer un commentaire

Comments and suggestions are welcome.

If you want to report a dead link, please send an email to: (subject: dead links). We will try to reupload ASAP

This blog is merely an index with public links for audio recordings of independent origin (ROIO) which have not been officially released. No audio or video content is hosted here. We only provide meta information files for the ROIOs. If you're an artist (or a legal representative of an artist or its estate) and you don't want your ROIOs shared on this blog for FREE among your fans, you may opt out any time by sending e-mail to the site admin. We will then put you in our list of not allowed artists. This will halt all sharing of your ROIOs in this blog within minutes. BTW, the ROIOs exist, you can't make them vanish. So, why not let your fans get them for free from one another instead of having to purchase them from commercial bootleggers on auction sites?

2007-2011 Viva Les Bootlegs ^